- Meets Wednesdays and Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuition: $2950/yr
- Children must be potty-trained and and age 3 1/2 or older (For 2018-19 school year, children must have turned three before March 5, 2018)
Preschool students will study God’s world with a classic children’s literature book as the theme for each week. Through each week’s highlighted story, we’ll practice various concepts, from color and counting to geography and science experiments. Most importantly, we’ll look at how we, through the characters in our story, can love God and love our neighbor. We’ll seek to put into practice “loving our neighbor as ourself” as we take turns, share, listen to one another, play, get in line, and as we use our tongues.
Each week our little learners will focus on one letter of the alphabet. We will practice the first 40 phonograms by learning the sounds and strokes of each letter. We’ll learn to sing a Bible verse corresponding to our letter of the week, as we practice hiding God’s Word in our heart.
Our Daily Routine May Include:
- Circle Time: Calendar, Scripture song
- Story, Narration, and Lesson Activities
- Play: dress-up, puzzles, games, recess
- Motor Skills Activity Stations: rice world, play-dough, painting, sewing cards, blocks